The health and safety of our patients, their families and our staff continue to be our main priority to prevent exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
Our Dental office continues to keep our environment thoroughly clean and safe to deliver the highest level of patient care. As we continue to adapt to changing times, we respectfully seek your help as patients to assist us. Please note the following:
- We will send before your appointment a COVID-19 Questionnaire. It MUST BE answered so you can have your appointment.
- If you do not feel well, have been exposed to someone with the virus, are waiting on a COVID test result or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, –PLEASE RESCHEDULE your appointment.
- All patients and parents are required to wear a face mask, which should be in place prior to entering our office. Temperatures are taken at the office entrance.
- Due to our new protocols, appointments are scheduled to maintain social distancing between patients – We are thus limited in the number of patient appointments each day.
- Please be patient and know we are working to accommodate all patients in a timely matter.
We are dedicated to the health and safety of our staff and valued patients. We wish each of you well.
Please continue to practice good hand hygiene and wear your mask in public.
Thank you so much for your cooperation during this pandemic.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact our office:
Drs Frost, Jimena and Staff.